Tuesday, November 21, 2006

"My Stupid Website", or how Ben Thompson stole my idea

So, there I was, trying to find an awesome picture that I saw in the "Alphabet of Manliness," (It's a pirate kicking someone out a plate glass window, so freaking awesome), and I found one that sorta works, it's drawn by the same dude, but it's not really the same (it's my current Display Picture on MSN)... Anyway. I also found this:

That's right. Not only is he named "Ben", but he also took my "Amazing!" ARGH! Man, I am so freaking pissed off. This dude is a total fucking Maddox-wannabee, and it's got me SO PISSED OFF. His "catchphrase" is "Get Ben T." Hahahaha. Real funny, asshole. Here's an example: I'm not turning that into a link, I've already grudgingly linked it once. Here, look. I can do some Shite-assed "link to me" button, too.
Oh noes, the quality's not as good. Bite me, it's hard cramming many words into 150x50 pixels.

Anyways, here's some more similarities:
  • Award: Ben T's lame attempt at the prestigeous "Monkey of the Week" award, the "Badasss of the Week" is just terrible. Just, just not good.
  • Made by self: I think it's pretty freaking obvious, just by looking, at who'se page looks more pleasant.
The main reason, however, is this:
Taken directly from this bastard's page, his "Almighty Disclaimer"
  1. Almost everything on this site is bullshit. Don't email me and call me on it; I do that on purpose.

  2. Don't correct my grammar. I hate that.

  3. Almost every image on this site has been stolen from somewhere else. If I've stolen it from you and you're all pissed off about it or something, just let me know and I will either give you credit for it or take it down (as long as you're not a total dick about it).

  4. I reserve the right to publish any email you send to me or anyone on this site. If you've got your panties in a wad over something that was written on a humor website that nobody even reads, you probably need to either lighten up or just do what a normal rational human being would do and don't read it. If you're really pissed off for some reason, and absolutely feel like you have to email us, don't be upset when we post your inane ramblings on the web so all our friends can laugh at you.

  5. All of these rules are subject to change at any time and without prior notice. If you can't deal with that, too bad.
This is SO obviously a copy of Maddox's disclaimer it sickens me.

Here's the disclaimer if you want to send me hate mail (Note: I decide what's hate mail and what's not):

Disclaimer:

By sending me hate mail, you acknowledge that I own all rights to the entire contents of your message, any images sent with the message, your email address, your house, your car, your first born and your soul. Furthermore, you agree to make your email address publicly available on this or any other web site, and you accept my views and opinions as being right regardless of anything. Furthermore, you agree that it is okay for me or anyone else to slander and/or libel you on this or any other web site, in public, at your place of employment, or anywhere else in this or any other universe and/or dimension. Know that sending me hate mail is a request for character defamation, endless belittling and excessive mockery. You may not sue me for any reason, ever, and this disclaimer is subject to change without notice, and you are still subject to the rules regardless of any changes made. If you do not agree with these rules, then don't send me hate mail.

See any similarities? I thought so.

In closing: Ben Thompson, go to hell.

Ben SMITH, The Amazing MonkeyMan.

No comments: