Wednesday, May 17, 2006

So, I've been thinking, in the wake of the 100th post, that if I were to post maybe 4 times a week, maybe even more, I could get to the 200th post by about November. Yeah, if.

So we play this game, Werewolf, at school, and SOME people take it a bit too seriously. SOME people maybe won't be named here, and I stress here, but SOME people need to think about how seriously they take GAMES! God damn! If you have a problem with how I play games, go shove it up your ass. I don't care what you think.

But back to posting, if I was less selective of when I post, and did more bullshit posts (read song lyrics) I could get there by about July... :P Just in time for my birthday.

A couple days ago, I had a conversation with someone, who again, shall remain nameless, who seemed to believe that the concepts of "like" and "love" are identical. Which, in my opinion, is total bull. Not possible. I gave this example to the person: "Hey nameless, I 'like' you." This person shut up after that.

And then they went on to do something completly insensitive, something that is so low on the chain of morality that I can't even think about it. But I haven't stopped thinking about it. Grrr.

Chain of Morality
Charity (100)
Intervening when someone's in trouble (25)
Neutrality (0)
Being a bitch to one of your friends (-5)
What this person did (-99)
Evil (-100)

Maybe I shouldn't post this....
*clicks on publish post button*
Whoops, my finger slipped.
Btw, see if you can find the new blog that I've done, it's in Italian. I think it's funny, translating all these posts into Italian, seeing if someone'll find it and comment. Also, Italian people need to see my greatness too (i need to expand my fanbase =/)
Ben

1 comment:

ensimila said...

congrats on 100th post!!!! how awesome is werewolf!!! i talked to blaine and he said emotional blackmailing is perfectly legal so nyah...you guys all suck lol. imagine think like and love are the same. that is crappy. and i like my little picture person. theyre so cute. though who is the girl with glasses if you dont mind my asking. is it phe? dont let jessica get to you either. he is a girly.