Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I'm Fine Now!

Well, I'm probably still a bit sick, but I'm coming to after school Debating, and I'm also coming to debating tonight. We're against the Academy of Mary Immaculate, so watch out, we're gonna win :D.

Lighter note, how the hell am I meant to get into school without any of my teachers seeing me?

Oh boy, won't this be fun. Maybe I'll get there fashionably late. Yeah, that'll work.

I'm sorry I cut off your boyfriends arm... Need a hug?

Click on the title of this post for a funny site, if you like ninajs.

Ben

P.S. After being slaughtered by 8 points by the Mary Immaculate Girls, I concede defeat. We sucked ass, I sucked more ass than Hy or Alex (cuz Josh wasn't there) yet somehow I managed to get best speaker on our team.

Oh well.

Btw, I'm not coming to school tomorrow, my parents still think I'm sick, so at home I shall stay.

No comments: