Sunday, May 21, 2006

Still sick, hopefully not another 2 week one though, because I got stuff that needs doing. Debating, Music, not to mention another SAC and revision for exams... Sigh. "I'm boned" as it could be put. Wouldn't it be funny if this blog got found by the mainstream? Like, got onto the front page, and someone clicked it and found this little record of my life. I mean, I've had other people click onto my site, from that Navbar dealie *points up* But I mean someone clicking on, and actually reading all this stuff I spend hours writing. That'd be awesome.
Ben

1 comment:

skiller_family said...

Hi Ben

Wow, you have an interesting blog. Fantastic effort - great to see a former BNWPS student using technology to his advantage. I can believe you are nearly 15. It only seems like yesterday when you were a little primary school kid who came into aftercare each afternoon!

Anyway. hope you, sam, mum and dad are all well.

Natalie
(Yeah i havent updated ma blog for a while)