Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Excuse me for not posting in a couple days, I've been busy getting better, working hard and preparing for exams. So bite me, I reckon 8-9 posts in about a week is good enough.

Once, I used to be able to right whatever I wanted to on this blog. But then I realised how many people read it, so I had to take other measures to get my thoughts out of my head, and onto somewhere that I can see.

I had a diary once, that was fun. I had it for about 3 months. Then I destroyed it, because it wasn't good to keep something like that around. Too many personal secrets, too easily accessed. Kinda like blogs, I guess, but I was stupid enough to SHOW people my diary. That wasn't a fun day, I'll tell you that.

ANyway, exams. I've already had 2, some people have had 3, poor them :D. I've got Health tomorrow, then Italian Thursday, English Friday, And History and scumm on Monday.

Great week, huh. Of course, being me, I haven't studied NEARLY as much as I should have (read: not at all) and am henceforth not going to go very well. Meh. Like I care that much, it's Year 10, it doesn't matter.
Ben

P.S. Z'OMG! Over 1000 Hits! WOOOOO!!

No comments: