Wednesday, May 31, 2006

So here I am in IT. I don't actually DO IT, but I'm in IT because our teacher is lasy, so we went into IT for some kicks. And I'm not complaining. It's fun. Not exactly worthwile, but still fun. I'm rambling, so I'll shut up maybe.

I did my Health exam this morning. If they were all that easy, I'd be a doctor NOW. It was so easy, I fell asleep halfway through (after I'd completed it of course). SO EASY, I guess, is what I'm trying to communicate.

Wednesday is a good day :D.

But, It isn't all good. Stupid Josh Chang. GOD DAMN. I know I'm gonna get yelled at for this, but it's true. He has got to be one of the most annoying people ever. Period. He's been punching me, and kicking and ramming and tackling me for about a month now, and I can't do anything (!) because if I do, I'LL be the one to get into trouble. So not fair.

Just like it isn't fair that I have to take his shit constantly, otherwise I'll be ostracized. But, as my role as a prophet, I predict that soon, he will fall. Take that how you will, including the prophet bit.
Ben

No comments: