Monday, May 22, 2006

GRRR.
So, I'm meant to work today, right, and I called in about an hour ago (it's almost 1 now). joe picks up. Here's a summary of our conversation; it mightn't be all together, but here it is:
"Joe, Yes it's Fresh?"
"Hi Joe, it's Ben"
"Who?"
"Ben"
"Sam?"
"BEN"
"I can't hear you"
*clicking noises*
"It's BEN, Joe, the little dude who works there?"
"Oh, Ben, why didn't you say so."
"Listen, I'm not gonna be able to-"
"What'd you say?"
"I'm not going to be-"
"What?"
"I'm not going to be able to get to work today"
"Oh."
"Yeah, still really sick."
"Well Ben, this really isn't good, everyone's at school, it's a bit late. Are you sure you can't work?"
"Yeah, my nose is running like crazy"
"Ok Ben"
*Hangs up*
*Ben is left standing holding the phone, thinking "WTF"*

Now, I might have been in the wrong a bit, by leaving it so late, but it isn't like everyone there goes to school, there's heaps of adults there.

GRRR.
And I'm still sick, so no school tomorrow, which means I'm gonna fail all my exams. Grrr.

Oh well, they'll promote me to Yr11 anyway :D:D:D
Ben

P.S. 9 hours after posting this, I realised that someone outside (well, not too outside, I knew them) actually found my blog, and commented on it and read it. What are the odds of that happening, right after I posted that last thing?

No comments: