Friday, January 12, 2007

WiiSyndrome

That's right, ladies and gentlemen, I finally got my Wii. At this stage, however, after playing WiiBowling for a few hours, I'm wishing I didn't. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, the Wii is Nintendo's addition to the 7th generation gaming market, to compete with the Playstation 3 and the X-Box 360. In my (incredibly biased) opinion, the Wii spanks them both. The major calling card of the Wii is it's motion sensing controller. Example. You can use said controller as a Tennis Racket, Baseball Bat, Golf Club, etc. You have to do the motions, too, and when you need to bowl at >100kph, it really really fucking hurts. Which brings me back to Wii syndrome. I've pulled a muscle in my right arm thanks to this son of a bitch. Oh, how it is worth it though. I get to play the greatest game ever (Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess), unobstructed for... today and tomorrow. Untill Sam gets back. Crud. Oh well, at least I'll be able to play it or the computer constantly. Woo.
Ben

No comments: