Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Life is Good

Not just the whole "yay, I'm alive, I'm so glad I'm not dead" thing either. The fact is, I am happy with my life at the moment. Not much more could make it better. Whether I'm listening to loud music till my ears ring, I'm playing computer games till my eyes start to hurt, sitting in the sun, reading, or just... eating something, I am in love with life. Ring.

I'm in IT at the moment. We just did a test that... 6 people in the class passed. So, Ms Ballas only let us 6 get onto the computers. So we get to muck around. So I've spent most of the time researching the new Lemony Snicket book, that comes out on Friday. The 13th. OoooOOOooo.
I don't want to ruin the story for anyone who's gonna read it. So I won't tell people the main plot of the Beatrice Letters. Or what I know about "The End." Hehe.

That's pretty much all there is to write about, today. Au revior.
Ben

No comments: