Thursday, October 05, 2006

Here I am in IT, not knowing what do to. And feeling dyslexic. But mainly feeling bored. There's nothing to do, besides furtively listen to my iPod and write shit here. I was toying with the idea of putting some System of a Down lyrics up, but then I read them, and though "No, thats too weird." A per usual, I'm too awesome for my own good, so I've finished the work that the rest of the class will take weeks to do. I'm not trying to make myself look good, the other students do that for me (:P). Instead, I'm trying to objectivly report on the single most boring class in the history of the universe.
Although, I was just browsing Wikipedia, and I came across an article about Goodwin's Law. The law itself reads:
As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.

Which I think is particularally true, not to mention funny, as in a lot of forums I read, it happens frequently.
Also stated in the law is that when Nazis or Hitler are mentioned, the "debate" is over, and the person who brought the Nazis up automatically loses. :P So no more Nazi comparisons!

Ben

BTW:I just realised that if you can't see the background for this page, and all you get is a big white blob, then you need to upgrade your web browser.

Get Firefox!
This Page Best Viewed with Firefox

No comments: