Saturday, April 15, 2006

Sorry to do a quote post...

But I just wanted to get this on the internet, because NO other site has it.
"Now, I'm not talking about the sandwitch grinder, or the organ grinder you may find locked in sweaty coitus with your father, one fateful afternoon in Rome, no, you're a Class A Grinder, and you need braces."
"What? You must be joking!"
"I only wish, Mr Smith, and I only wish I'd never known the sickly sweet scent of my father's love with that filthy fat gypsy, and that i could have mustered something more that "Papa Noo!" before that shrieking monkey drove me from the room."
"But Doctor, I had braces as a Kid. Doctor, I've paid my dues!"

"Papa Noo!"
*Monkey Shriek*
"Do we ever pay our dues, Mr Smith?"

Yeah, thats from American Dad.
Funny, funny stuff.
Ben

No comments: