Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Hatred

Is it wrong to hate people?
I mean, morally. Not socially, ooh, no, you can't hate people, you have to be nice to everyone!
*insert image of happy meadow with bunnies and squirrels and happy things, with maybe a nice rainbow*
Yay!
Seriously. Is it so wrong, to strongly dislike, to loathe, to feel repulsed by someone?
Damn. Maybe I shouldn't publish this post. Maybe I should save it 'till after the 100th.
Because I'm just burning through these remaining posts like fire through... something flammable. Or Inflammable. Hehe.
Nice to see I can still laugh, isn't it?
It's funny that I can still laugh, even when I got some people whom once, when I still had the naivete of a 10 year old, I would have (and did) confide my deepest, darkest secrets to. But now I know better than to trust so openly.

But all is not lost, because I have a few people who I still trust. Very few, but they're always there when I got something I need to share with the world. So's this blog, come to think of it.
One such friend made a very accurate representation of my life, my psyche, and this canvas, if you will, featured prominantly. And she was right.

Yet when I think back over the events of the day (not that today was particularaly interesting), I remember all those people who make me sad, or angry. And it hurts. Hurts like hell. And sometimes I feel like people don't pay me enough attention. Maybe I'm just selfish, or attention seeking. But maybe I'm being used, used as a bankroller, if you will. Or maybe people genuinely enjoy my company, really do enjoy spending time with me. And then I get to school. Hehe.

Which brings me back to my first point. Is it wrong to hate people? I know there are some people that you mightn't like, that really piss you off, maybe. Hell, I might be one of them. But here is a question that I pose to you, and I'd really like some comments on this, because it's gonna drive me crazy if I don't get any, or at least two, "Is it wrong to hate somebody?"

1 post more, then the 100th. Thus making this post, a rather dark one, I'll admid, #98. Good luck to me, hopefully #99 will be a bit happier than this. I might even find a picture of a rainbow for it!
Ben

No comments: