Saturday, April 08, 2006

Music, money and Monkeys Galore

So there I was at the iTunes music store, and I brought two albums (Adam Sandler and Chris Rock). I looked at my balance - $16.98. Sixteen Dollars and Ninetly Eight Cents. An Album on the iTunes music store costs $16.99. I just looked at the frigging balance, then started banging my head against the screen for a couple minutes. Then I realised that I could still buy songs... Heh.
So now there's a large bloody mark on the screen. Oh well, I'll windex it. So I brought some Tenacious D, and we're cool. I reckon that sometimes, the iTunes music store is good value, but sometimes it just sucks ass. Like, it's good when I want to buy a Family Guy album that will NEVER be released in Australia, and it's like, $20 cheaper, but it sucks when I buy ALL the songs for an artist, I got nothing to buy. Heh.

But seriously, even though I look like if I stand on my wallet I'll be taller than Josh, I'm really not that rich. In comparison. I mean, look at Bill Gates, for example. Makes the balance of my Bank Account EVERY SECOND. And then there's the Sultan of Brunei. He just frigging points at a car, even an occupied one, it's his!
*points*
"Of course Your Majesty. If it stalls on a hill, use the breaks then the demister, and it will be fine."
But yeah, I like working. The money's okish for a dude my age, and the people are pretty cool. (There's a few freaky ones, but they'll live) Speaking of work, Cooper and I have formed a mafia. As the only two dudes there, we kinda need some protection. So he's the Godfather. And I'm a "made man". Heh. "Tell no one. Spread the word."

And many of you (well, some)(well, I hope someone) may be wondering why I call myself "The Amazing MonkeyMan". Long story. Maybe I'll tell it on the 100th post "more extravagant-than-extravagant extravaganza". Or maybe not. :D
Ben
P.S. I just realised that, after reading the 75th post again, I really need to get working on that pixely picture...
Bugger.
Also, I put up some links to what I think are some cool blog posts. Enjoy :D.
БЕИ

No comments: