Friday, April 14, 2006

So I went to this party, right...

I had an open mind, to start with, I thought "Hey, it's a chance to have some fun."
Heh.
Well, lets just say (so no one kills me later) that I did enjoy myself, so let that statement override any others in this post.

There were these two people there, her friends, apparrently. I've heard stories about them, but they didn't quite do them justice. They (apparrently) tried to hit on me, which I sorta noticed. How can you not? Then, once they realised that the fish ain't biting (heh) they moved on. And I thought only guys did that. Then, once they realised that all the fish weren't biting, they started being bitchy towards me. And that hurts. They barely knew me, but bam.

How can people you've just met bag you?
Am I that socially repulsive?

Grr.

So yeah, good party, I had fun, except bein' humiliated by people I've only just met.
Ben

No comments: