Monday, March 27, 2006

Work Peoples

Since I seem to be talking about work so frigging much, I thought I'd write a bit about each person there, just so everyone has sorta an idea about whom I'm talking. Although, there's 15 other people to write about. Crap.
Lets start at the top, and work our way down...
<edit>Since lots of people have left the Deli since I wrote this, I've decided to update it. Enjoy.</edit>
Erin
As many people who work here have said, he's either my dad (ew), my brother (not quite), or I'm his clone. Yes, I look a lot like him, drop it. Oh, and apparrently, I act like him too, Which, I guess, is sorta a compliment, as he's pretty damn cool (like father like son :P). He's 18. Ish.
Cooper
The crazy red-head, hehe. He's weird, to say the least. Like all red-heads. Hehe. He has kinda a warped sense of humor, so I get along with him quite well :P. Also 18 ish.
Maryse
She's pretty cool to work with, she was the one who I spoke with concerning pimps. That was a good shift. We've had many a war, and I've had many a victory in these. (A deli war is where you try and kick the other person's ass, with occasional nudging, spear tackles and verbal tactics)(I'm very good at these)(Maryse and I made this up). 18 ish also.
Ally
Man is Ally fun to work with. Like, yesterday (Sunday), we closed an hour early, then just sat around eating stuff and talking. A good time was had by all (including Jenna, whom we'll get to later). 17 ish.

The interesting thing is, these people have all been there for at least two years, and they pretty much run the shop.

Jenna
If you go to BSC, this is Ms Tellefson's daughter. Which means I have to be nice to her. Not that it's hard to be, she's really cool. She is also a manager, which is interesting seeing as how she's only a year older than me... Hmmm... A promotion for the monkey is in the works, me thinks.

(If I wasn't writing this, this is where I'd put myself, as this list is in order of joining)(Unfortunately, I can't remember the order of those who joined after me, my bad)

Amy
Hehe. If Josh was about 10 years older, this is who he'd be nailing (sorry Brooklyn), as she is a kiwi too. And it shows (that'll be sex dollars sexty). But again, Amy is pretty damn cool too. Everyone's cool :D Except some people *glares*. Early twenties
Voula
*Shudders* Voula is weird. She is one of those people who works in the day *glares* who think they know everything, and tell us exactly where we went wrong. BAH. *stabs someone* *someone screams* "sorry someone". 43, I think.
Nicole
Finally, someone MY age that I can talk to. She's pretty cool, 'sept Erin doesn't like her very much, and whenever she works with me, nothing much gets done. My bad. I offered to punch her in the face so she'd leave me alone, but no dice. :D. She's alright, I guess. Fun to work with. 15 (nine days younger than me, man was she pissed when she found that one out :D:D:D)
Hannah
Help! She's freaky, to say the least. She's of American descent, I believe, so I guess that explains it... (No offence, America)(Or it's citizens). She talks to herself, and for those who DON'T find that hot (i.e almost everyone *glares*) it's kinda disconcerting. We've had some good arguements, such as the nature of infinity, that was fun (she tried to use Infinity+1, which is so screwed up it's not funny, it's still infinity). 14, maybe 15, I don't care.
Rachel
Another normal person in the tide of crazyness. She's really fun to talk to, makes the shifts so lively and entertaining. Again, nothing much gets done when we work together. My bad again. I'm one of her favourite people :D. 15 or 16, not sure (she said that she turned 17 next year, so who knows).
Gemma
Gemma's quite fun to work with too, I haven't really talked to her much. My bad. She's nice though. Easy to get along with. She's a day person, but she's a nice one. An anomaly, if you will. No idea how old though... Oh well.
Natalie
GRRR. If I had powers to fire people, she woulda been fired about 10 times by now. She's so annoying. She's an up herself day person, who thinks she knows everying, which she doesn't. What a noob, trying to correct me on things. 10 months is MORE than 1, dumbfuck! I don't care how old she is, she's a bitch at any age.
Erin
Yeah, another one. She's a friend of Hannah, and she's ok to talk to, I guess... She's kinda weird, but then so is everyone who works here o.0. Even though Hannah's given her some possibly false impressions of me, she still won't stop talking to me... Weird. 15-16, Iunno.
Vanessa
Friend of Nicole. Worked with her like, twice, so I don't know her very well, or at all... 15-16, who knows.
Laura
She's some Canadian person. Very intimidating. And manipulating too. 23.
Laura's Boyfriend (Sorry, can't remember name)
I've never met him, I don't know anything about him.
Emily
Joe (the boss)'s wife. She's a day person, she owns the shop with Joe, she's alright. I once made the mistake of bagging Joe infront of her, that was funny. Thank GOD she didn't hear. Late 50's I'd guess, no idea what she'd doing in a Deli.
Joe
WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE HIM?!?!!
He is so fucking stupid, words cannot discribe it. He's been working here since early November, and still doesn't know anything. He always stands around doing nothing, forgets orders (like, phone orders), poking the charcoals with a stick. So dumb. He always gets a shite average sale (Totals sales/Total customers*100) and complains when we don't make enough money. Noob.

I think I've forgotten someone. Or someone been fired since I last counted... Hmm. Oh well. This person probably doesn't matter anyway. Heh.

So that's my coworkers. A pretty weird bunch, but meh, I like 'em.
Ben

1 comment:

Ben said...

No thanks dave, I'm pretty good. However, can I interest you in a life? I mean, you aren't going anywhere... You should become a sweatshop laborer.
The pay isn't exactly brilliant, but the hours are good, and you get to meet some real interesting people.
Alternatively, go rape that stupid bunny, and stop flooding my blog with Spam.