Saturday, March 11, 2006

Titles are for chumps

If I ever write a book, It'll have no title. And people shall refer to it as "Ben's Book". Although, that'd be a title... Hmmmm....
Oh well, getting sidetracked from my overall rambling goal, so, yeah...
I dunno what people want me to write about, so I'll just... well, not purge, I haven't eaten enough to do that (*cricket noise*), so, I guess I'll just blob all my frustrations out onto the vast wasteland that is the internet. BLOB.
So, Nick tells me I'm a good writer. Thats nice. Thanks Nick. Too kind. I (personally) don't feel I can write very well, but I suppose thats a mix of modesty and that uncanny thing that everyone does called Complement Fishing (my bad). But yeah, I just don't think my writing is particularally persuasive, or engaging, or entertaining... etc.... I'm aiming for funny, because I like to make people laugh. If I can make just one person laugh, then I'll be happy :D
I don't know how much exactly a "good post" is, or what sort of content Nick's looking for, but, yeah, as long as someone likes this, I'm cool with it.
Post... 83, I think we're up to, so that's about 17 more until the 100th post extravaganza, which will be even more extravagant than the 75th post extravaganza... maybe I can time it exactly so that I release it on Josh and Brooklyn's 1 year anniversary... Hmmm....
And Nick, I do plan on finishing that photo dealie, but I'm gonna need our school photos, because I can't remember faces for the life of me :P
So, yeah.
Ben
P.S I'm not posting again until I get some more comments, so there. On both of the posts here. You don't like it? Go find some other embittered struggling writer to leech wisdom and ideas off :P J/K. But no posts 'till I get some comments

No comments: