Thursday, March 30, 2006

So...

School... Work... Peoples... Homework... Stuff like that...
Nothing has defined boundries anymore, it's all become on big blob called "life, with chips".
Heheh. People say I eat too much. I point to my visable ribs and say "Prove it."
I reckon I could do standup, it wouldn't that hard... I can make people laugh, I can dodge a chair when thrown, I can run like hell after insulting the managers daughter in a simultaeneous blunder with knocking over the drink of the biggest frigging biker dude in the place... Yeah, I can manage it.
Hmm... What did I bone up this week... Hey! Nothing! Score! What a good week! Oh, wait. Friday *shudders* Nothing wrong with Friday. Not at all. Just Comm. *shudders*
Probably bone something up there...
I'm feeling quite abstract right now, so I'm gonna find something to whet my abstractness.
Blah.
I searched Google for Escher, and found this...
That just makes my brain hurt, way to much for when I'm as tired as I am purple monkey dishwasher.
Ben

No comments: