Saturday, March 25, 2006

Anyways...

So the holidays once again come to a close... Bugger, I say. I never felt as if I got a holiday, much less so now, as I've been working my little ass off... But hey, the money rocks harder than a boulder concert.
And I finally got the pay raise that the law and I felt I deserved, so thats good. A whole extra 60 cents. I'm slighty richer!

My boss though, is a few tacos short of a combo plate, if you know what I mean. Chips short of a Happy Meal (mmm, chips). He couldn't get much stupider... I mean, his grandaughter came down from Balarat last week, and she was working here for work experience (grr, stupid BSC for making us do that). He trained her how to do everything we do at the deli, even slicing, which I didn't learn for a month. Grr. And now she's gone. Pity. She wasn't a bad worker, either, and god knows we need more of those... (EShay idin'tday ooklay ootay adbay eitheray *winks*) :D

So, school again on Monday. Sucks ass. Bah. I mean, sure, I'll get to see all my friends again (yay.), and I get to learn more (woo.) and get more time to myself (= less work, =less money,= bah). Yay for school. Screw up my pay packet. I worked 5 shifts this week. I'm gonna burn out soon. 5 Shifts. That's every day I'm available, and they tried to get me to work Wednesday as well (I worked Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and I'm gonna work Sunday). Still, I'm not complaining, cuz most of those were with my favourite people to work with. Then again, I don't really hate anyone there, 'sept the boss. The running joke is that he's a pervert (which he is :P).

Ooh, and today I was talking to someone, and I said that he (the boss) would never fire me, because he needs to maintain the 3:1 ratio of guys to gals... The person I was talking to responded with "What, are you all pimps or something?" I guess she didn't realise the connitations of what she said... I didn't persue that avenue, instead I said "Yeah, Joe (the boss)'s like, the head pimp..." "*Laughter*" "We call him 'The Collector'" So today was a good shift. Everyone just loves to work with me :D. One of them actually said I was one of their favourite people, ever. "Score"

My god, 4 Paragraphs on work. Damn. Poor you guys for having to read that. But really, thats all I did these holidays... Oh, yeah, I went to see the basketball on Thursday, big whoop. I got so bored that I left an hour into it. Now, finding my way home, THAT was interesting...
Oh, and on Wednesday, my cousins came down from Gippsland for the day to see me :D. I guess everyone does love me :P. Pity I had to go into school for 2 hours... Oh well... It was fun... We played some GC for a while, then went out for dinner. A good day was had.

There. One not on work. Happy now?

I've been using a lot of iTunes music cards recently. Oops. They cost $50 each, and I've got 4 sitting next to me. Heh. Still, that 126 Songs and two Music Videos... Kinda doesn't fit with their "$1.69 a song", but oh well. Who did I download, you ask? OK...
  • "Weird Al" Yankovic
  • Cake
  • Family Guy (heh)
  • Kaizers Orchestra (bite me, Rebecca)
  • The Offspring
  • Queen
  • Reel Big Fish
  • Smash Mouth
  • Tenacious D
Wow. Thats like, a list of my favourite bands and stuff. Heh.

Oh, speaking of Rebecca, one of the people I work with knows her, went to Primary School together apparrently... Poor her. Peter AND Rebecca. And she's so nice too, weird. Has she got some stories about them... Another time maybe.

Damn, I get off the work topic, and keep getting dragged back in. My bad...

Well, I've kept enough of your time ranting, so I might as well close this one up for now... Have a good one.

Ben
P.S: Hope this is long enough a post for you, Nick. 713 Words, not bad huh?

2 comments:

Josh said...

BOOBS! That make you feel loved enough you smimey bastard? (lol)

Ben said...

I hope you meant "slimey" as smimey isn't a work, you fucked up poor-vocab loser with no friends and a small penis.
(lol)