Wednesday, August 11, 2004

I'm so Confused...

I don't know what is happening at school. I'm so out of the loop. Could someone (trustworthy) fill me in on what is going on?

I woke up, did wash, eat, brush, school things (I'm TIRED!) The I had band, and um, Lots of people wern't there, Only 1 clarinet, and we played good. Then Mats and Italian, nothing eventful except Tom coming in at 10:10, then R-e-c-e-s-s, then, um, Extended pastoral (WASTE OF TIME) then English (lots of fun) . At L-u-n-c-h i went to a Hockey meeting for field hockey (that made sense), then I did Computer Tech stuff, and then Music lesson, lost of fun, then T-E-X-T-I-L-E-S. Bah.
Not much else, bag was heavy today, my back hurts, Maybe I'll go lie down. Lots of people were absent, probably due to Rock Eistefford.

The Amazing MonkeyMan
Ben Smith
(P.S Hey Zoe, does todays lesson mean no Pig Latin?)

No comments: