Wednesday, August 16, 2006

IT again, it's that time of the week...
There's not too much to write about right now, just sitting here, waiting for the bell... Trying to find something to do...zors...
That's not to say that I'm not learning anything though, I've been teaching myself JavaScript. Which probably means nothing to 80-90% of people who read this. 0.o.
Oh well.
© The Amazing MonkeyMan, 2006. Patent Pending.

argh! please someone do something to make this class interesting! bomb threat! nuclear strike! anything!!
gaahh!
so bored, not worrying about grammar. or punctiation or spelling ill just add a bunch of punctiliatinng at the end to make up for it

Man. What the hell happened there?
Oh, I've lost my touch.
Ben
P.S ,.',..,'.','.,'.,'.',.',.,.,.','.,'.,'!@!!!!@@""''.;,.,.,:;;;:,.,.

2 comments:

•­»Lu!s«­• said...

=) me gusta tu template!!!!

Ben said...

Translation from Spanish:
=) I like your template!!!
Thanks :D