Sunday, April 22, 2007

The Ebola Monkey Man

Normally, I hate and despise that which is similar to me. *Points at my multiple attacks of http://amazingben.com*
However! In my normal web-trawlings, I've come across this site, that of the Ebola Monkey Man.
*rewind* I might as well start at the start.
I opened Google Desktop, pushed control twice (because I was writing something, and I use control+backspace instead of holding backspace when I need to delete stuffs) and this:

appeared. So, I typed in MonkeyMan, and the first hit was that of the Ebola Monkey Man.
So, I jumped right into his weird weird world, reading about his scambaiting for hours. It's very entertaining, watching him kick the collective asses of these stupid, stupid people. It's also something of which I'd very much like to be a part. Unfortunately, no Nigerian people have ever e-mailed me, so... yeah. Bad luck for me.

The point of this is, all my friends/family should look at this page (that of the Ebola Monkey Man), to protect themselves from scams of this nature, because it's not cool.
Ben

No comments: