Thursday, July 13, 2006

So here I am in IT. I actually have it as a subject now, and it's slightly less good than I thought it would be. Oh well, I had Josh telling me how crap it was all last semester, so I guess it's my own damn fault. Grrr. I've finished the work that the class is doing, AND the work they'll be doing next week, so I think I deserve a little indulgence, and this is it.

We (Kate, Gabby and I) just had maths, but since the year 11's had stress relaxation classes, we went along to that. I say "went", but I mean "were forced to go". We spent the whole time thinking up stressful things, and stuff we can deal with. Turns out I can deal with an iguana stampede. Who knew?

I'm really frigging tired right now, seeing as how I had to get to school at 8 for band. I don't enjoy it very much any more, but I don't want to disappoint anyone. Also, I don't want to give back the piccolo, because I think it's in kinda crummy condition. Whoops. I got a crappy report for music, mainly because I didn't show up most of the time. Apart from that though, it was an OK report, no nasty surprises. I knew I did crap with everything, so no surprises.

I should be getting my back pay today, which is a good thing. Unless he decides to be a bastard again, in which case I won't get it today. But it'd be nice to have, so I could buy my 60gig iPod video, so I could watch all these video Podcasts I've been downloading. Hmm. And so I could fit all my music on it, which'd be nice too.

It's really cold here right now, but yesterday was frigging freezing. I looked at my hands, the knuckles were blue. Not a good sign.


That dealie there is the only thing I've learnt in IT so far.
Ben
P.S.
Roses are #FF0000

Violets are #0000FF

All my base

Are belong to you

No comments: