Saturday, June 10, 2006

Wow, post 120 and 29 days 'till my Birthday.
There's quite a substantial list of stuff you can do once you're sixteen... I think...
Lets have a look..
  • Drive a car
Well. That's a quite substantial list. If anyone can think of anything else...
But man, once you're 17, thats where it's at.
  • Forced pay rise!
That'll piss the old bastard off. I swear, I'm so angry about all this money he owes me. I dunno if I've posted on it before, maybe I have. Anyways, we're supposed to get more money on Saturdays, Sundays and Public holidays, and the slimy bastard wasn't coughing up for about 3 or 4 months. So he owes lots of people a fair bit on money, including me. And since I want a 60g Video iPod, (to quote from "The Producers") "Dear Lord, I WANT THAT MONEY!!!!"

Jerk.

Finaly, we're on holidays, so, (as the people who know me (read: people who read this) can tell you) this means staying up über late every night. Like every night for the past week anyway. Oh well, I'm fine. *Camera behind Ben zooms out, we see computer room. We see Ben's tired head on the keyboard. yhujnm (thats what his head typed)."

Hmm... Yhujnm. Sounds like Chupacabras. Damn I get random this late at night.
Oh well, may I present Yhujnm, the new mascot of Canvas of the Jungle.

Like the Chupacabras, it is a creepy bloodsucker. But unlike the Chupacabras, it lives in the Amazon, not Mexico, and it has wings, not horns. Also, that's life sized there, so... Yeah. Bit of a difference.

Damn, I really hope all these pictures I've uploaded aren't killing my bandwidth. Oh well, it's fun. So, enjoy Yhujnm.
29 Days people, well, 28 by the time someone reads this, and thats being hopeful. Hope you've bought that dead fish on a string...
Ben

No comments: