Friday, June 02, 2006

What a week, huh? Exams, mainly, that was crazy. Lucky-other-year-10's, they only had 6, we get 7, and they only had 1 week, we get 2. But they get 2 weeks of work experience. Lucky.

Here's a question: Do you have ANY idea how humiliating it is to just be walking somewhere, and have some random call out something like "z'omg! It's harry potter uleh! i am so dumb, i can't read a kids book, but i can watch a movie!" I was at Barkley this afternoon, and I went into McDonalds (don't hate me, I was hungry) and there was like 10 lebo dudes sitting at the tables near the enterance. So, I stood there for a second, knowing that I'd get called Harry Potter, then I walked in. As I thought... "LOOK! IT'S HARRY POTTER!" Bam, 10 lebo idiots turn and look at me. A wicked smile carresses their cruel, snarling lips. "Harry! How you doing!" "Cast a spell on me, Harry!" "Harry! How's that asian chick?" So I bought my fatty food, chucked some paper in the bin ("What'd he chuck?") then walked out. On the way down Union street, as I was eating the pig fat/soft serve from McDonalds, ANOTHER random comes up, and says "Hey, can I have an ice cream? Tight ass." Then walks off. I'm in a pretty bad mood by then, but I keep walking down Union street. I get to Fallon street without incident. I see some year 11's I know. They say "How you doing, Ben?" I nod. They're smoking. I hate smokers, so I increase my walking speed. I get to the tram stop. Some asian girls on the other side of the road point and laugh at me. I get on the tram. Some pompous private school bastards are staring at me. I do my best to ignore them and just listen to my iPod, but their probing eyes make me feel very disconcerted.

I finally get home, and I just collapse onto my bed for a couple minutes. I'm so tired, it's not funny. And people think I don't do anything after school.

It was a pretty crap day today, to tell the truth. I really didn't do that much, so it was kinda boring. Scumm was ok, we had a speaker, and I got us all a 5 week extension on our projects (go ahead, tell me I didn't. I dare you). Recess was ok, we got shunted around a bit because we were plaing Werewolf and got kicked out of B block, so we went to the Drama Room and skipped pastoral.

Health sucked balls. Thank god it was the last class. I just listened to my iPod for a while.

Lunch was good, we played Werewolf again. It's weird, the characters Blaine invented are on the Wikipedia page for Werewolf, and no one's admitting to putting them up. The site's here if anyone's interested. Then we had our English exam, which was easy enough. I dind't write enough though, I never do :D. Oh well. A nice, relaxing night, after a hard, boring day.
Ben

1 comment:

Elvangor said...

Hi Ben! What you doing? Oh right, exams. That was a tough one. How was Italian? YEah, you're right, I shouldn't patronize you at this moment because you felt bad about doing this and doing that and that now that I've gotten everything like this away I can talk to you normally like that kid you hate in Mark Haddon's book The Curious Incident of the Crazy Dog in the Night-Time and where a cat jumped off a 30 meter building and landed on me when I transmorgraphied into that kid who was autistic and am talking to you now with a few scratches and a bit of fur on his teeth and please don't ask who because he might get angry or sick and die before he know where he's been. Meep morp, lol ^^