Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Too subtle, huh. Well, I'm just going to take that as a compliment, and move on.

BTW, no matter how many times you ask/tell me, I'll ask her out when I'm ready, and no, I'm not bored because I haven't asked her out. Moving on...

Today was pretty good as far as days go. I can't really complain. It's cold here though. Really cold. And exams are finally over! Yay! About damn time, too, they were boring as hell. Family Guy downloading in the background, thats good... good...

I broke a computer at school on Tuesday, in the library. Hehe. My bad. If it's still screwed up next term, I'll fix it. That'd be awesome, come in, own up all the stupid computer noobs there, and they'll be all like "omg, you're so pro! teach me to be as pro as you" and I'll say "lol!"

Sorry, I've been watching this show, Pure Pwnage and it kinda rubs off on you. It's only funny if you're a gamer though. Good thing I am. I'm actually in a good mood right now, I got Photoshop and some Macromedia stuff back on the computer, which is awesome. Now I can make my shittey flash again! Yay! And I can fix my blog's layout, now THAT would be awesome.

I think I'll go have a crack at that now...
Ben

No comments: