Thursday, September 16, 2004

Topics, MOTW

1. No, we should not trust the media, because they could be biased or only covering one side of a story.
2. The best thing I have learn't from the Blogs is HTML, and not to abuse HTML, as I have said every single time I was asked.
MOTW
Last week: Rebecca and Josh
This Week: Dilan and Evan

Why BRRR last time? I was going to enthrall you all with my tales of the hike I did, but decided to wait. So here is the BRRR.
We set up our tents at about 9 Pm on Friday, then went to sleep.
On Saturday I woke up at 7, thought my watch was mucked up, then realised I had to be Hiking at 8, so I got up. The Hike was cool, Literrally, because there was Rain, Sleet, Ice, and Snow. COLD!!!
I got to go to a hotel, because I got Hypothermic.

THen on Sunday, we had the Billy Cart Derby. We came 6th, and I fel in a deeeep mud puddle and was soaked.
BAH!!!
Yep, that was the BRRRR.
THats all...
The Amazing MonkeyMan
Ben Smith

No comments: