Sunday, February 04, 2007

200th Post?

Sorry to do a double post on y'alls, but I found this list of Jack Black quotes on Wikiquote and had to share it with y'all.
  • Do not miss your chance to blow!
  • Where do songs come from? INSPIRADO.
  • I WILL catch the bug!
  • Hi, I'm Jack Black, you probably know me from my movies and music, that's why you'll understand what I'm here about is very important to me: PIRACY. Look, super mega rock 'n' roll gods and stars are just regular dudes like you guys, we punch the clock, we put on the pants, then we blow people's minds. It's how we make a living! And then these pirates come, and they steal all our internets! I dont know how they do it, but these pirates can break into our entertainer's homes, make us walk the plank, and leave us broke. and you know what that means: no cash, no inspiration. No inspiration, no rocket sauce. No rocket sauce, no kick ass rock n roll, or movies! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT MR. LONG-JOHN SILVER?! WHATS YOUR PARROT GONNA LISTEN TO WHEN YOU GO TOE-TO-TOE AGAINST THE ENGLISH ARMADA?! JAZZ?! I DONT THINK SO! Don't be a douche, stop piracy!
  • I will take on all comers and cum on all takers!
  • What we got will turn your brain to shit.
  • Hold on to your brain balls
  • "She was all 'I'm gonna burn this motherfucker down!', and I was all 'You better not! You better not!'" "She said it was an electrical fire." "Oh yea, a ttotal electrical fire. It was like the fourth of July in there." "Where are your pants, Joe?" "I had to take them off, to outrun the fire, they were slowing me down!" "We got a sprinter, five foot, brown hair, white t-shirt...no pants....portly." -Orange County
Yeah.

EDIT: OH MY GOD. THIS WAS MY 200th POST, AND I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. WHAT THE FUCK.
Ben

No comments: