Monday, May 28, 2007

How to NOT piss Ben off.



  1. For the love of god, don't be blatantly stupid.

  2. If you ask me to entertain you, I'm going to pay lots and lots of attention to you. Don't abuse that attention.

  3. Don't call me any of the following:

    • Harry Potter
    • Benny
    • Benny Bunny

  4. Seriously, in case you didn't get it before: DON'T BE STUPID!

  5. Ask me to do something, I'll do it. Therefore, when I ask you to do something, I'd really prefer if you did it.
  6. There is a difference between funny and stupid. Learn said difference.
  7. If I don't know who you are, odds are either:

    • I'm not going to talk to you
    • I don't have an opinion about you
    • If I'm making a general statement, it's not about you.
    • I probably won't respond well to being touched, either.

  8. Calling me names is not a good way to get me to like you.
  9. Subtlety only works if you can do it well.
  10. Don't get pissed off with me if I'm not supporting you, usually there's a good reason and if you shut up for a second and let ME talk, you might find it out.

Ben

No comments: