Tuesday, April 26, 2005

MSN 7.0

DO NOT GET THIS!!!!!
Let me reiterate:
DO NOT GET THIS!!!!!DO NOT GET THIS!!!!!DO NOT GET THIS!!!!!DO NOT GET THIS!!!!!DO NOT GET THIS!!!!!DO NOT GET THIS!!!!!DO NOT GET THIS!!!!!DO NOT GET THIS!!!!!DO NOT GET THIS!!!!!DO NOT GET THIS!!!!!DO NOT GET THIS!!!!!DO NOT GET THIS!!!!!DO NOT GET THIS!!!!!DO NOT GET THIS!!!!!DO NOT GET THIS!!!!!DO NOT GET THIS!!!!!
Yeah.
So, there's a story behind all this, if you must know...
I was bored one day, and thought I'd get MSN 7.
It's free, and automatic...
So, I got it.
But, the damn thing wouldn't let me sign in!!!
AHHH!!!!
So, I E-mailed Josh, who I was messaging at the time...
He told me to download 6.2 again, and screw 7...
So I did. 11 E-mails later, and All is good again!
YAY!!!!
...
Yeah...
w00t
THats all for now, so BAH!
The Amaizng MonkeyMan
Ben Smith

No comments: